Tuesday, February 3, 2009

stumbled at interim crit again...

haiz...too desperate in trying to fulfill and meet the norm
and overlook the most important thing
of making a design thesis statement that's provoking
and not something benign and expected.
I guess i've to think harder
but i don't see myself as a very deep person too
it's really taking a toil on my brain cells men
why can't architecture be straight forward?
but i really wish to push myself to do something revolutionary
time, commitments, life outside thesis...
all fighting for my time and energy...
then again, it's my one and only thesis
i've really got to and want to give my best
if only i could balance so many things and still do it well
And yes, I could do it only if I depend on Him and trust in His will.
I stumbled now, and many times before,
but I know He will raise me up again.
Jesus has to bear the cross and fall three times...
what am i to compare his sufferings and misery to mine
only to be consoled that He's with me
telling me to go on...

No comments: