Saturday, January 24, 2009

pre cny buzz

pooff!!...lunar new year is than 48hrs away.
A new year where people need to humble themselves
and to spend wisely and indulge less.
A year where I'm graduating at times are at its worst
to work or to wait first while i take a little break?
Major decision to discern.

Huffing and puffing for the past few weeks
Survived the studio sessions and all thanks to H.S.
Inspiring me and giving me ideas for my thesis
If not i'd be suffering from panic attack.
Struggling with finances but surviving month by month
Saving in every way possible for the trip
Comforted and reassured that He will guide the way
Voucher flops and disappointing experience,
balanced with couple of blessings in disguise.
Now the festive season nearing,
what can beat having a flu and phlegm-clogged windpipe?!
On the road to recovery,
just hoping to be able to enjoy the great food and goodies.
Reunion dinner back in Melaka @ 外婆 place,
been more than a decade since we last go back for reunion.

More expectations and work for thesis, church.
Just hoping that i'm readily armoured and strengthened for the next few months.
Looking fwd to quality time spent with loved one, to my dream grad trip...
and thank You for sending another 2 person to join us in the trip
when we least expected it.

I'm on my way...
Needing to trust and believe...

No comments: