Thursday, February 19, 2009

A tumultuous feb...

thesis panic attack always began on Sunday night...
worrying about Monday...what should i do to show on Tues...
I love Sun and spending time in church...
Mondays are heartaches, heart pounding and nerve wrecking.
Tues mornings are equally bad...
kept wanting to chicken out and not see tutor
But eventually gathered courage from Him to just go ahead.
Almost quarrelled with tutor last Tues.
This Tues was much better...perhaps his mood was better.
Or maybe he's recognizing my work.
But seriously, I am damn slow.
as COMPARED to other studios...
I hate working in studios...coz the Comparisons can drive me nuts.
But yet it could spur me to work harder.

Weekends were great.
Especially with Vday in Feb.
Help to neutralize the -ve effects of my life
Had a gr8 time on Fri night @ mykii.
Sat movie "The Reader" was awesome..moving.
walked ard in Joo chiat and ate Katong laksa.
Attended sunset mass @ Holy Family.
The choir was like a school choir standard.

Feb coming to an end...
have got to work harder..
3 more months to the end of my entire 20yrs of education.

No comments: