Monday, May 12, 2008

5th May, My Silver Jubilee

A very much expired post.
Finally plan this night to sit down and record my memories.
Initially wanted to do a 25-year walk down memory lane thing...

but guess it'll have to put on hold. Quite excited about that.
Get to share with pplez and to review for it myself
how has it been
for the past 25 yrs...a quarter of a century!!
Thank God for blessing me all these yrs, always watching over me,
forgiving me, surprising me and loving me.

Less words more pics. Let the picture do the talking.

Birthday Dinner with Family at 주신정 Korean BBQ @ West Coast.
Heartwarming.~


Birthday Lunch with Choir @ Sakae Sushi
not knowing that it's part of a bigger plan of Project 5 May..~~



My day is all controlled within the hands of Princess Huang.
Surprise surprise surprise!~~ Project 5 May...


lured me to Labrador Park...caught sunset..pretty!

Candlelight dinner in the woods of Labrador Park @ The Olives. Surreal place. Only a handful of pple on weekday night. Nice.

Lured me to the van, gave me a birthday brownie.
Din sing bday song..coz she played and sang for me
The Birthday Song by Corrinne May on Sun already. =)


Later on, went for a short walk at West Coast Park,
grabbed my Ice Blended Himalayan Tea. WOots!
Was chauffeured home.
And the greatest shock awaits...




Took a day's leave w/o me knowing
Sneaked into my house
"Decorated" and created a mini treasure hunt.
Men!~ It was sure nerve-wrecking, never knew treasure hunt
in my own room cld be so tough.
But still, all the planning, all the thoughts that went into it,
really thankful for that. Haha..my sis says beginning 2 yrs
liddat one lar...after 3 or 4 yrs...no more big romantic surprises lo..
We'll see...

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

You guys are so sweet with each other,
Looking at the both of you almost gives me back faith in relationships. =)
God bless the both of you.

p.s. why doesn't your blog allow anonymous comments? I don't like commenting on friends' blogs under the name anastasia...