Monday, May 26, 2008

25 yrs on earth...part II


My fav teacher cum sec 1 form teacher, Mrs Catherine Yeo...
and my fun-loving Sec 2E..


OBS during Sec 3 NCC Days...great great experience..

School Opening Ceremony. Sec 3. 1st time wearing No.1 uniform.
Was damn excited then...


1st time flying. 1st time travelling overseas beyond Malaysia.
Beijing Immersion Trip, Sec 3. Wrote a long letter to my mum
to seek approval..hah.


天神之后...Queen of Angels Prasedium, Legion of Mary.
The seeding site of my faith...


Sec 3 Confirmation, at the old St Francis of Assisi Church. And a photo with the former Archbishop, Gregory Yong. Was flipping through the photos...and i realized that Guanghuang and Daniel actually came for my confirmation. Hah.



Sec 4 Prom Night @ Le Meridien. First ever outside sch Prom.
Tks to our Principal, Mrs Lim Lai Cheng. rox!
Surrounded by girls...

No comments: