Monday, May 26, 2008

25 years on earth...part III

Reunions...


CSS Prefects...

JC Council....

JC Class...(the girls are opposite..it's nt an all-guys outing)

And I started flying all over the places...


SEP @ Korea...came with my 1st experience of snow


Pinnacles, WEstern Aus...

"12" Apostles..the one in the foreground
collapsed one wk after i visited...


Sydney Opera House and Victoria Bridge...
true architectural wonders...



Love for Dogs...
tks to my sister..


marvellous creations of puppies, kittens and babies...

NUS...

NUS Rag n Flag...reclaimed our honour as a design school.
Sweeping victories...was truly blessed to be part of it..
even though my role is small.


my archi studio mates.
Bday celebration. Got really really drunk
after drinking just one deadly shot...hoh.


FOC. My 1st and last big involvement
in the Catholic Students' Society. A good one.


MUSIC ||


CSS Music Ministry...where my passion grew.

Voices for peace. my church choir...
where i felt belonged and purposeful...


Corrinne May. The inspiration of my life and music..
leading me closer to God..

Journeying the next phase together...

No comments: