Friday, April 25, 2008

In the still of the night...

and i finally got a peace of mind to write
and think about what are the have-beens
always seemed so pressed for time
almost drowning even after submission


16Apr. Presentation. Went well. Thank God.

Freedom? Not really.
Still got dissertation and YEP to worry.
Lacking focus, no hypothesis.
Should I take a year out?

My mind is going crazy.

Should I work for a mth? I need the money.
But I also need the time.

Weighing the pros and
cons Praying about it.
I think I should just take a break.

3 months of break ahead of me

Only know that it's going to be quite packed.

Retreats, youth ministry, dissertation and the list goes on.

Seems fulfilling and enriching

But still yearning for something to be filled deep inside my heart
Hopefully the YEP trip to Hanoi and beautiful Sapa will do the trick.

Looking forward to the next few months

Though apprehensive

Especially my dissertation
I need inspiration and wisdom.

Season of kittens? 3 at my HDB block and 3 in my church.lolz.

No comments: