Sunday, May 3, 2009

Preparing for the worse...i guess pretty prepared now...

Tmr is the day
Probably the day that will leave a deep mark in my life.
Be it good or bad outcome.
It's the turning point.
Or a huge checkpoint.
A time for me to learn, to appreciate,
and not take things for granted.

Sat's homily at Novena,
Fr said that if God gives us too much,
we might drift away from Him.
While watching drama on TV,
this heroine said, sometimes you planned so much
and so well but things might not turn out the way you want it.
And at Mass today,
Fr AJ said that nothing that he has accomplished thus far
was by his own efforts but is purely God's grace and gift.

Over these two days, friends encouraged me,
Moli gave me assurance and support,
and God has spoken to me many times
to tell me that he has not abandoned me.
Haha...to top it off...
i went for a jog just now in NTU,
weather was gorgeous and wanted to sweat it out
and purge out all my negative ions
that's building up in my body.
And i bumped into Fr Michal.
It's almost like God sending an angel to me..lol
Well, he was too fast...couldn't catch up with Him.
And within 10mins, he was out of sight.
And i was all alone again, making my way through the
cooling, shady and peaceful NTU campus.

Conversations in my mind did not subside
It just kept going on and on and on...
A battle of the voice of Satan and the voice of Truth

I might falter and hit a really bumpy road,
at a time when my bday is just one day away.
But i pray for strength, that i'll be able to pick myself up
and carry on.
That i may have the strength to face my family and friends.
And to face up to the situation.

What if it turns out well?
May i not take it for granted and really be grateful for His grace.
It's a test that for probably the first time
I've really feared
And at the same time hoping that I could go through it courageously.

No comments: