Thursday, May 7, 2009

Moving on...

The worst has come
And now it's just to move on
Things will only get better
Believing and discerning His voice

Words just not enough to express
But only can say, "Life still goes on."
Some said the battle is not lost
And there's a reason for all these to happen

Still, I had a wonderful birthday.
Initially thought it will be quite "different"
since so many things had happened.
Thankful for the endless bday wishes i've received.
I think it's one of the most in my 26yrs.
Grateful for having friends that will travel all
the way down to ulu west to give me a surprise
at the doorstep, holding a cake and a bag full of presents.
And blessed to have a German fren,
so generous, understanding and fun-loving.
Heartened to have a gf who's willing to walk thru
this difficult time with me,
and who ate to her heart's content at a buffet spread.
Haha.

I often told myself these few days
My predicament is not as bad as I thought
I'm still very much loved, cared and blessed.
Throughout my 20years of education,
it has been rather smooth compared to many.
Now i'm just even this one small episode and
it should not bring me down.

I'm still on my way
Continuing to learn to walk with Him
day by day.

No comments: