Monday, January 5, 2009

It's the 5th day of new year my true love gave to me...

Woohoo! Chinese New Year approaching in less than 20days.
And tonight is screening the last episode of Little Nonya!!
The start of 2009 is sure adrenaline pumping...
Thankfully i managed to book myself a quiet afternoon
to have a mini personal retreat at the peaceful haven in SMOTA.



Drafted out a list of things I want to pray for in 2009. (more like wish list)
And also setting out some "resolutions" i ought to meet.
Will share a bit here on my prayer list.
If you wanna pray for me, you're most welcome! =)

- Discern for a good career path
- Discern to start work in Sept 09 or Jan 2010.
- A successful and memorable Europe Trip in May/Jun
- Get a new camera
- My baby - Yamaha P80 @ $899++
- Thesis Project. Striving for B+/A- and if possible, my first ever "A".
- School - Life Balance
- Youth Ministry
- Choir
- Family (Dad, mum, Sisters)
- Moli



Myself:
- Improve my design skills
- Continue to humble myself
- Learn to affirm, love selflessly and less judgmental
- For those i've hurt, may they be healed and I be forgiven
- See beyond materialism and rejoice in what i've been blessed with
- Able to spend time with friends and be their shelter when needed
- Control my temptation to sin, lust, indulge in dark/evil thoughts and acts
- Adopt a morning prayer/quiet time habit daily.

No comments: