Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ultimate test of patience..lol.

Asked my LISS group to pray for patience thru'out the wks...esp for friends..
Ended up being put to a series of tests...AH!!...but luckily, that song came and "save" me. +)

Screaming kids on the bus
Why can't their parents control them?
Do they own the bus?
Simply intolerable...
really felt like going up and tell em off
But just closed my eyes and try to focus on my mp3 songs

Screaming kids in my class
They're just so full of energy and joy
Not frustrated by their behaviour
But more of the deafening decibels
and the losing of my own voice to make myself heard

Waiting for the bus at the interchange
Strange guy beside me singing along to his mp3 music...
Tamil songs...Indian guy...
Everybody's is in their own world?

Noise noise noise...

Saturated mind and saturated discussions in school
Dissertations...
Back at home...just wanna have peace.
But mum just wanna "nag", well...she's just doing her daily rituals
But i just can't take it for tt week...
Best solution, just keep quiet. No point retaliating.

Smoked out..!
I hate the smoke coming from the cigarettes into my room
All thanks to my neighbour living below me
Have the urge to write a letter and tell em what i've been
suffering...but told myself to try tolerating a little while longer.
Just blast my fun towards the window and get the smoke outta the way!

Fed up with my warped mind sometimes
The addiction to certain sins...
Satan happily planting his seeds in me
And sometimes i "happily" nurtured it..
It's so tough fighting...
worldly desires, self-centredness,
confusions, identity, true feelings...

Will these "scars" make me stronger for life?
Yes it will, and I trust in Him.
But the road is just tough.
So let me complain...

No comments: