Saturday, April 5, 2008

Gearing up for the FINALE wk..

*gasped* Time flies. In a few wks time, it would be the end of my Yr4 Semester II.
I've been in Architecture for four years. WOw. I survived.
I've owed a great deal to the Lord Almighty for giving me these immeasurable amount of strength and blessing me with wonderful friends to comfort and shelter me.
And my mum too! For all the liang teh and yummy home-cooked food. =)
Looks like i'm not likely to fulfill my new year resolution to ace my design project. BUt still, I will just give my best shot. +)

Had a good conversation with God on a train ride from Bishan to Jurong East on Sun. Shared during CG a while ago. It's really amazing how God gives you certain answers or his way of comforting you. Just when I was feeling all distressed over my project and my busy life, He gave me these two imageries, Footprints on the sand and the Way of the Cross.
When you're struggling with life and can't walked on, Jesus will carry you on his back.
And when the weight of the cross is too heavy, Jesus will carry it with you or rather for you. Or put it in another way, Jesus carries the cross of the world, and we'll just helping him to carry that little bit of the weight.

And nonetheless, sometimes He falls. And we fall together we Him.
So when we are downtrodden and suffering badly, He's with us. He falls with us too.
But we will pick ourselves up and carry on. Imagine this. Isn't it lovely and comforting?

And since it's mikesmindthrupics, i must show photo mah.
For the past few months, I've never been so in love and blessed.
And never been thinking about a person as madly. Hope this "honeymoon" period will just continue to be more honeymoonish...
And thank God for blessing me with this wonderful girl.

I really love this picture. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.