Sunday, January 27, 2008

A packed week and a contemplative weekend

Urban workshop Mon to Fri
Drove many nuts. It's only the 2nd wk of school!
So exhausted. Luckily the rally rehearsal kept my spirits high.

Friday CG in church. Brought home some important words.
With fear I pray
With doubt I seek
With courage I believe
I believe and therefore speak.

Slept in on Sat. Shiokness. But still quite sleepy.
CAW Day of Recollection at SMOTA.
my gosh, the San Damiano Friary is an enchanting place.
Kudos to WOHA Architects for doing a good job.
The reflective moments are good.
Fr John Paul Tan's talk and sharing are insightful too.
Evening was back to SFA. Welcome party for Fr Michal.
He's such a small boy. So adorable and personable.
Hopefully he'll stay with SFA long enough to make a difference in our parish.

Sun. A good session with Keenan and the rest of my core team members.

Looking forward to a more exciting week though exhausting maybe.

No comments: