Monday, January 14, 2008

First day at school

Jam-packed week before school starts
Research work on Siem Reap town haunts
Dreading for the first day of school
Where my studio has to present

But I shall stick to my new year resolution
To be a good student
And it shall be

But I still had my retail therapy
Sort of burnt a hole in my pocket
But I do need to get those things

Had a good retreat to Ubin
Get in touch with Mother Nature
And a break from the worldly desires

Weekend before school starts
Indeed a special and meaningful one
Which I will treasure and thank God for



14 Jan 07.
Start of my Year 4 Semester II
"Aren't you tired of studying?"
Many questioned
And I do agree
But this is the path I chose
Should do it with joy and commitment

Seeing all the familiar faces
People returning from SEPs
Greeting each other zealously
"Hi"s and "How r u?"s
It's heartwarming

Presentation was smooth and long
Does it sound wrong? Hah.
Attended the Back to Sch party
Just went for the food and "poof", off to church
Lit Com meeting, a fruitful one
Bridging Lights meeting, an exciting one..as always

10.30pm. Put down my bag and finally caught my breath.

No comments: