Thursday, October 4, 2007

Initiation

My first entry on my blog. hah...bit nervous. Somehow, subconsciously, I sought to be cautious on what i'm gg to write. Still not as "private" as journal entries in a bk. Nevertheless, just wanna try out this electronic virtual journal which i could include images and pictures! Perhaps at the same time, it could brush up my language since I prob won't wish to see serious grammatical errors all the over the place. Hmm...perhaps I shldn't be too cautious anyway.

Alright, I just let it go and run on its nature course. Come what may.


Yesterday, experienced severe headache and jaw ache. Most likely due to heatiness. Hopefully not wisdom tooth. Went to school late today as I need to catch up on some sleep and recover my health. Stepped out of the house and walked to the bus-stop at 3.30pm. The hot sun beats down on me and surprisingly, I felt energized. On the bus, with the air-con blowing on my face, it felt good.


Looking out of the window, the late afternoon sun glows.
It's 4.00pm. I quite like this timing.
2hrs more to knock-off; 2hrs more to flag lowering
and i'm just on my way to school.
But the yellow-orange glow brightened up my day
I see school children laughing and playing
The trees swaying lazily in the wind.
Despite the ache, the day doesn't seemed as bad as i thought.

"...I surrender.

Take my fears, my inhibitions, all my burdens, my ambition,
You can use it all, hope it's not too small." - 5 Loaves & 2 Fishes, Corrinne May.

Went to studio, luckily got a chance to meet my tutor.
To my surprise again, I thought my work is minimal and not very developed,
but he gave me encouraging comments again. Puts my heart at ease for a moment at least, before i get stressed and heaty again.

Went for MM session, 1st caroling practice. Felt like Christmas is so near only. Indeed it is.
Popped by for TAS Mid-Autumn celebration where they screend Ratatouille, only managed to catch the last 15-20mins of the show, but already felt it was quite moving and inspiring. Shld watch the full show one day.

Alrite. Yay! Completed my 1st blog entry. Wonder when will be the next.
Off to bathe now.~




No comments: