Thursday, October 25, 2007

D-Day H-Hour at 12 Nov 2007; 1400hrs.

Embarking on my final phase of design project...production and submission project. Having come thus far, I think I still need to put in more effort to really make this project that I'll be truly proud of. hmm...but on top of that, I still need my daily 7hrs of sleep min...getting old already?...Cannot tahan not sleeping enough for days now. Furthermore, it's bad for health.

Time flies. Semester coming to an end. It's amazing how I managed to survive through studio despite getting involved in so many things. Mon night MM, Wed night Alpha, fri night Youth Team, whole of Sun church choir...It's definitely not by my own human strength that empowered me to do all these but through Him. Oh yah, on top of that, i'm constantly "distracted" to think about what to do for Xmas Pageant. It's really so exciting to do God's work and to serve Him, dunno why people find it so tough. Hah. But many a times, i also prayed to stay more focus in my project first. Nevertheless, I'm glad that it seemed like everything has more or less fall into place...

Draft proposal for Xmas pageant is out, but still need manpower to make it come true. Design project at least 60% there already...i hope. haha. Really can't wait to see how my final presentation panels will turn out like.

I guess it'll be busy and stressful for many in the coming wks, still, hoping and praying that everyone will takes things in his/her stride and thanking God for everyday, for every little things He does for us and watching over us.

Till then, my next post might be after 12 Nov 07, or till I have another inspiration to write.


PS: Just spotted this pic that I dug out for my student to use for her essay. Really like the light and shadow effect on the walls from the skylight.


No comments: