Saturday, May 1, 2010

Last week of freedom

Monday
Took Express502 to try out the route in the morning rush hour.
Decided to take train in the end.
Hung out at SMU and use my laptop there with wireless@SG.
SMU so deserted in the morning...but nice to have such a place in the city,
lots of benches, food kiosks and power points and free wireless! ;)
Met financial adviser during lunch and started planning for my long term finances...

Tuesday
Cut hair at Bugis then drop by 313@Somerset.
First time visiting it, quite nice actually.
Chill out at Toastbox at the Food Republic top floor.
Spacious, quiet and it's beside the sky garden.
Got to have a view outside.
Went with Joachim for a promotional massage.
I almost died.
The masseur really tried very hard to "fix" my back.

Wednesday
new Mac Ritchie visitor area
Wanted to go Ubin.
But my back was really painful.
And I wanna enjoy a lazy morning too.
So yeah, somehow ended up at Mac Ritchie.
Luckily there's a cafe there.
Spend my afternoon there too to do some writing
and surf internet.

Drop by SMOTA for evening mass
before heading home for dinner


Thursday

Last tuition at tuition centre
Felt a tinge of sadness when I broke the news
to my primary 5 class.
This batch is more sensible and easier to manage.
Though I miss my prev batch with all the nonsense too.


Friday
Spotted people finishing in the canal as I was cycling to
SAFRA Jurong.
Morning went swimming @ SAFRA Jurong.
Read magazine along with a cup of ice lemon tea...
thinking that I'll hardly get to do this again.
Met up with financial adviser again.
Presented me quite a lot of informative stuff.
Then met up with Gregory and had a good talk with him.

Saturday
Hearty breakfast at Conny's place with
freshly baked German bread.
Rushed down to meet up with MM peeps.
Congrats to Annette who's engaged!
Then rushed for high tea with family at
Merchant Court. It was a hurried affair trying to
gobble down as much food within a short time.
Very tired at the end of all this ordeal.
Think in future, I just want to chill out at home
the whole Saturday, with maybe my loved one by my side..
reading a book, watching a movie...exercising. ;)

3rd May here I come! Set my mind to really give it a good shot,
carve out my career and work hard!
While playing and praying hard too!

No comments: