Saturday, January 9, 2010

N.Y.Rs

put it less formal...
perhaps it's just my hopes and aspirations or checklist for 2010.

Haven't got a chance to sit down quietly, pray and discern.
So these are just off my head...

- Pass my IPPT (get a Silver hopefully. For ego and money.)
- Mission Trip in March to Philippines
- Not sing for Xmas Midnight Mass. Just wanna attend as a normal parishioner.
- Exercise at least twice a week, if not at least once!
- Gain in body mass, eat properly.
- Land myself in a job that is truly my hearts' desire and well-discerned.
- Digital Piano
- Pay off my bank loans (left $5k+)
- Form and stabilise Young Adults C.G
- Music Min able to run on its own with me just as an adviser.
- John to get back on his feet again.
- Multiply in love for my family
- (censored)
- Continue to be more vulnerable
- Write my daily journal, if not at least weekly.
- Finish up till at least one prophetic book/till Kings. (bible)
- Successful recruitment and leadership renewal for choir
- competent keyboardist for M.M & choir
- Write another song

turning 27 in 5 months time...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i also want to exercise at least once a week. heh. we can do it!

happy new year mike!


stayc