Tuesday, April 7, 2009

blank, constipated, malfunctioned.

I thought it's gonna get easier
But it just got unimaginably harder
Questions that I don't know how to answer
And probably my brain capacity has reached my limit

tsuto also said it's tough, it's difficult.
Asked me to go and think and he'll help me think also.
But i'm really clueless.

Took a walk around the campus.
Walked from engin block to YIH.
Transferred money to Shareen.
Along the way, saw groups gathering to discuss projects
people playing guitar in rooms and in the outdoor
overheard a christian group singing
"Great is thy faithfulness".
Everything is still going on normally.
The earth is still round.
But i'm feeling that my world has turned upside down.
Wanted to look for a place to sit down and think.
But just carried on walking. Walked back to Engin
via the Raffles Hall way.
Went back to SDE and saw the sun setting.
Took a lift up to the highest viewing point in Engin block.
Greatly rewarded with a beautiful sunset.
took my mind off for a while and
just enjoyed the extraordinarily simple beauty.

Tried praying for peace and calming my mind.
Well, i'm not exactly flustered.
I'm just blank. Don't know how to think.
Back in studio now typing this.
Wondering how I should proceed on from here.
Had lunch at 5pm.
But my pants are still very loose even if belt
Wondered how many inches have i shed.
Will go home in a while and hopefully will clear my mind
in the still of the night.
On my bed.
And feeling Him closer at my side.
bah.

No comments: