Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yet again...another 'delivery'


Hurricane-swept room - the aftermath


Packed all my readings into three transparent
holders...now under my table for good.



It all began in late April
About 4 months.
It was an academic research madness
Colonized central library, IRC and some nice cafes.
Had excuses to go ECP and cooking at fren's place
in the name of doing dissertation...hah. But well worthed it.
Had an agonizing time trying to complete survey
LISS people prayed for me
Finally did it.
Fellow archi frens got so depressed and distressed at certain point
Lent a helping hand whenever i could
despite me being very stressed too
But I guess the Almighty gave me the strength
Many wonderful things happened over this quarter of the year
lots of blessings, joys, revelations, comfort,
confessions, cleansing, deepening....
despite having this dissertation thing
haunting me at the back of my mind
Thank you Lord Jesus, for carrying this cross with me
May i learn to carry your cross more willingly too. =)

No comments: