Thursday, November 22, 2007

An "eventful" thursday..1st day of holiday

Went to school to assist the PLEA2007 Conference @ SDE
Lots of international delegates, so stressful, must do a good job.
First half of the series of talk quite interesting
Second half started to fight the Zzz monster
Overall good experience and exposure at such a international conference


On my way to the bus-stop
Wow..beautiful sunset on the west coast
Suddenly
Remembered I left something behind in sch
Went back to my studio to take

Back to the bus-stop
The sky changed colour again
Beautiful



Took bus 183 out to Clementi Road
Alighted to transfer to 185 home
happily waiting...5mins passed
Oh yay..saw 185 behind 166.
Bus came and i got on
Suddenly
I saw the bus went straight instead of making a turn at a junction
OMG...i am on the wrong bus!
Trying to stay calm (or rather, act calm)
Continued the journey to find out what bus i'm on.
I'm on 183 again!!...mistaken the 3 for 5
Gosh..am i getting old or just distracted?

Hmm..does God has a plan for me to take the wrong bus?
Got off at jurong east, walk to another bus stop to take 99 home
Waited for 10mins, bus arrived
Managed to get a seat, phew..
Not long after, a couple came and sit in front of me
Very soon, they started smooching...*faints*
what's wrong with these people?
It's a public bus and it's packed..
and it's my second experience with a couple
in front of me smooching..
Ok..i know they love each other..but...
YOung people nowadays...not to say i'm old..
Have to keep praying for them... =D
Dun crave for fleshly desires but
crave for the love tt comes from the heart...



No comments: