Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Another hurdle crossed

After submission, all mood for work seemed to cease.
Procrastination simply overwhelmed me.
Ended up cramping two essays over 3 days
Gobbling down chunks of readings and information overload
To write something substantial
It's one of the most agonizing essay writing i ever had

I think I didn't do myself justice for the urban essay
which just simply appears to be a patchwork of many writings
with weak link and coherence
Ok...why am i rattling on about this? It's OVER! Hooray.
Marks the start of a short and precious one-month vacation break...

that still seemed to be jammed packed with stuffs...
catching up with friends
attending my NJC student councilor's wedding @ Sheraton
Architectural trip to Cambodia for my next semester's project

planning for the movie screening for Youth Ministry
the mega-Pageant project due for delivery on Xmas eve

caroling projects with MM
Youth Room furnishings

my own house kitchen renovation
tidying up and re-organizing my room
gosh..the more i list down, the more daunting it gets...
hmm...i thought i could have a break...doesn't seem like it.
NO!! I will make sure i have my dosage of beach, idling at home,
reading a book, preparing Xmas gifts

and most importantly, preparing for Christ's coming!
Come what may, I shall dwell in the house of the Lord and
draw strength from Him.

hehe..time to watch my Taiwan drama on youtube...

Pics for thought..."Who says Singapore don't have nice skys?"


No comments: