Thursday, March 4, 2010

2 big ticks on the chart / /

thought my submissions days were over
but the past 2 days somehow brought back
a tinge of those days.
Blamed it on my last minute work
having to rush up presentation and briefing
for the Mission trip on the day itself
and on the next day frantically reading up and
preparing for the 1st Young Adults Cell Group.
Luckily there's the Little Rocks Scripture Study manual
if not I wouldn't have a clue of where and how to start.

Being a perfectionist, even last minute work
cannot appear slipshod.
I prayed really hard for the past few days.
Went adoration room, prayed the rosary,
abstinence, went for Mass.
I felt really apprehensive and insecure...
and maybe truthfully, I'm lacking faith...
due to my lack of preparations.

But God is really good.
the briefing went well.
Though the air tickets thing is still giving me
sleepless nights.
The 1st LRSS session was good.
Was very comforted by the fact that
a couple of the participants were actually
yearning for this kind of Bible study group.
And finally, their wait and pinning are over.
Their prayers have been answered.
Just hope that this will be a good fundamental start,
that we'll grow and able to do more in future.

Something quite unexpected was that I tried to end
the session by 9.35pm. And I thought everyone
is going to rush out of the room and head back home.
In the end, they stayed back and started chit-chatting.
Having a post session fellowship.
Munching chips and chocolates and sharing about
difficulties and struggles in their work place.
It was quite a pleasant sight.
And all went back satisfied at about 10.10pm.

This week seemed to pass pretty fast for me.
Coz of the intensive work I've been trying to clear.
But rather fulfilling and challenging.
Weather has been really hot and humid.
With brief showers here in the West.

No comments: