Saturday, February 20, 2010

it's 1.55am...

Seldom blog at this time...
but somehow just had the feel at this moment.
I love the smell of wet grass after a rain
and this smell...the scent of nature..
lingered on through the still of the night
the cool misty breeze...
And my moist hair..
just came back from Esplanade catching a a play
with John and Sarah
and a mini-catchup at Macs
followed by a $24 cab ride home at 1am.
today's train ride in the evening to Esplanade was unique.
It's the day of pregnant ladies.
One sat beside me throughout the ride.
Then came another one at Tanjong pagar.
Someone wanted to give up the seat.
But she said she's getting off the next stop.
Then came another one at Raffles Place.
And I got up. Offered her the seat.
And I got off at City Hall.
3 pregnant ladies encountered within 35mins.
Seems like Singapore's fertility rate has some hope?

just random blogging...
while waiting for my hair to dry...
A busy weekend awaits.
But kinda exciting. =)

No comments: