Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A very expired posting....my Europe trip "10 things".

did these few weeks back and wrote in my journal...
but procrastinated till now to post it up.
October flew past just like that and
November is right at our doorstep.
Wish i could do more and yet
Hope that I could have done less.
Heck! Just move on.

10 things I liked about the trip:
1. Allowed me to complete the Book of Genesis & embarked on Exodus.
2. The yummy breakfast & freshly baked bread and pretzels. (in Germany esp!)
3. The emotional moment I had @ Infant Jesus Prague Church during Mass.
4. Able to relinquish some romantic moments with the gorgeous, disturbing her and smacking her a**.
5. Able to open up new doors to our relationship.
6. Villach to Salzburg train ride. The Alps! *drools*
7. Fantastic hosting by Markus & a fabulous dinner at his parents' place.
8. Organ concert in Prague & seafood dinner in Venice.
9. Completing a sketch of Florence...my fav city.
10. Being inspired & moved by the life of the saints while visiting their basilicas and crypt.
10.1 Austrian Trains! World best transport.
10.2 Angels in disguise that came to our "rescue" in Prague and Berlin...giving us directions.


10 things I disliked about the trip:
1. Disagreements in decisions & choices.
2. Vienna! Utter disappointment.
3. Hordes of tourists...esp those with trademark flags & umbrellas. Run away from them!
4. Inconsiderate dorm-mate in Florence and a snoring orchestra in Vienna.
5. Falling sick in Vienna.
6. Cigarette smoke! (smoking is allowed in restaurants)
7. Forgetting to pack my two 250ml packets of Italian red wine into my check-in luggage. End result: dustbin.
8. Queuing up/snatching shared bathroom at hostel.
9. No blanket @ hostel happy days.
10. Unreasonable entrance fees to certain attractions and churches.

No comments: