Friday, November 21, 2008

Roughing it out for Thesis Prep






Don't know why and don't know how
I somehow garnered this immense strength and determination
To cover the major waterways that i'm studying by foot, bus and train.
It was a crazy and tiring journey.
To walk like I've never walked before.
Walked like there's no tomorrow.
Walked till the rubber soles of my shoes all came out
by the end of the 2 days of trekking.
Muscle-ache, blisters on my foot and mosquito bites still itching.
But well, all these tribulations that placed on me
has definitely benefited me.
My stamina and endurance,
enjoyed place-hunting and took buses that i've never taken before.
Seen and visited. Opened my eyes to things.
Luckily Singapore is this small...
if not i wld have take one week, one month or years to do a substantial study.



Trust and believe
Take the first step and just go ahead
Holding back will just impede progress and stagnate your passion.

No comments: